- Golf Industry Leaders Discuss Future of Golf in California
- 2013 California Alliance for Golf Annual Meeting
- California Alliance for Golf Meeting, Thursday May 2, 2013 in Sacramento, CA; Preceded by CGCOA Semi-Annual Education Conference, May 1
- Federal Judge Dismisses Anti-Golf Lawsuit at Sharp Park
- 31st Superintendents Educational Institute in Nor Cal
Gallery - California State Resolution 109
it was a great day for golf in the state of california with the passing of Resolution 109. The beautifully-framed resolution (which was presented by Hon. Senator Padilla to golf industry leaders at the California State Capitol) will be on permanent display at the Southern California Golf Association (SCGA) headquarters in Studio City, CA.
- Allied golf industry representatives gathered in the California Senate Chambers with Hon. Senator Alex Padilla, author of Senate Resolution No. 109. (L to R) Dianne Davis-President of the Pacific Women's Golf Association (PWGA), Jim Ferrin-Representative of the California Golf Course Superintendents Association (CGCSA), Hon. Senator Alex Padilla (District 20), Emmy Moore Minister- California Alliance for Golf Communications Chair (CAG), and Chris Thomas- Board Officer & Treasurer for the California Alliance for Golf (CAG).
- PGA teaching professionals gather with the 2010 Senate Resolution which acknowledges that golf has a direct benefit on jobs and commerce in California.
- Resolution No. 109 was in full view at a Golf Fore a Cause Clinic, an event which introduces new players to the game while raising funds for education programs that benefit community youth.
- Women golfers express their delight in a Senate resolution that acknowledges golf and its benefits to Californians.
- Staff members from St. Elizabeth Hospital give three cheers for golf & charity at a fundraising event at Sevillano Links (Corning, CA). Resolution No. 109 recognizes that collectively California golf courses raise over $300 million annually for worthy charities and causes.
- State Senate Resolution recognizes U.S. Open Championship at Pebble Beach Golf Links (June 14-20, 2010) as California Golf Week.
- California golf leaders with resolution highlighting industry contributions (L to R) Ted Horton- CAG President, Bill Aragona- NGCOA President, George Kelley- CGCOA President, Carol Pence- PGA & LPGA Member, Tom Schunn- CMAA/CAG Board Member and Sam Koh- CGCOA Vice President.
- During "California Golf Week" NCGA CEO/CAG Board Member Lyn Nelson shares her thoughts on the numerous ways the game of golf benefits the citizens of California, echoing those formally noted in Resolution No. 109.
- PGA Golf Pros Jody Brothers and Greg Rodgers from TPC San Francisco Bay at Stonebrae (Hayward, CA) proudly display resolution No. 109.
- PGA golf professionals stand united as they display State Senate Resolution at CGCOA meeting.
- At the 2010 U.S. Open former USGA President Sandy Tatum & Founder of the S.F. Chapter of The First Tee, shares his thoughts on how golf improves the quality of life for others. Resolution No.109- recognizes the positive benefits of The First Tee and the economic benefits of the U.S. Open Championship.
- Hon. Calif. Senator Alex Padilla (D-San Fernando Valley-SD 20 and author of Res.109) and PWGA President Dianne Davis proudly display California Golf Week resolution.