About the California Alliance for Golf (CAG)
We are the California Alliance for Golf (CAG), a California 501 (c) (6) corporation functioning as a trade association to represent the golf industry in this state. Articulated in our Articles of Incorporation are specific corporate purposes to serve as an educational resource for the industry and to communicate to the public the economic benefits and environmental stewardship provided by the game of golf.
Our institutional constituents include:
- nationally prominent golf associations in Northern and Southern California representing more than 300,000 individual members
- golf course superintendents
- golf course owners
- golf course managers
- golf professionals-PGA, LPGA & non-PGA members
- public, private, semi-private, resort, military & institutional golf facilities
- numerous suppliers to the golf & turfcare industry
We welcome you to find out more about CAG and how you can become involved.
To find out more information, contact us.